Saturday, May 4

Oh, HOPPY Day!

I am SUPER EXCITED! I just made my first packet for Teachers Pay Teachers!  We are learning about animals and life cycles in my kindergarten class, but I hated the pictures that were provided in the curriculum binder!  I decided to make something that better fit my own style and VOILA...


... my "Life Cycle of a Frog" packet was born (no pun intended)!

Here's what's included:
  • Page 1: Life cycle poster
  • Page 2-5: Life cycle stages writing pages
  • Page 6: Life cycle stages cards
  • Page 7-8: Word wall cards with pictures
  • Page 9-12: Memory matching game
  • Page 13-18: Large bulletin board pictures (eggs, tadpole, froglet, frog, arrow) & word cards.
  • Page 19: Life cycle fill-in worksheet
  • Page 20-25: Pattern strips and cards (pre-made and blank)
If you're interested you can buy the packet at my store... then check out Scrappin Doodles, where I get some of my awesome clip art (until I finally figure out how to make my own)! I will be making this packet for the life cycle of a chicken, ladybug, butterfly, plant... and possibly a fish. 

If there is something you want included in the packet, but don't see, let me know! I would love to create something to meet your personal classroom needs... suggestions are definitely welcome!!

HOPPY Saturday... sorry, not sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment