Friday, August 2

Lights, Camera, Action!

So, I promised I'd update you guys on my kindergarten graduation... one month later, here it is!  Graduation was great... even though the kiddies did not sing as loudly as they did during practice... there were two break downs... and one "I'm not ready, call me to get my diploma last"! 


I made popcorn cupcakes, used popcorn containers I got at the dollar store for chips and snacks, rolled out a wrapping paper 'red carpet', and put their goodies in popcorn containers from the party store! The room looked really cute... cleaning everything up a few hours later... not so cute!

Sticking with movie theme for the upcoming school year, I made a great bundle that I just posted on Teachers Pay Teachers!! I am so excited because this is my biggest packet yet, and I worked really hard on it!

Seriously, I can't stop staring at it!

I've already cut out and laminated these for myself!
I am always looking for new ideas, so if you have any suggestions for products I should make I'd love to hear them!

Now, if you can help me find my first public school job in Connecticut, I will give you a packet FOR FREE! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be really great if you could make your alphabet cards also available in cursive. I am obsessed with this theme but have to display a cursive chart :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Korey, do you have a Teachers Pay Teachers account? I could make a custom one for you! :)

      Delete