Friday, August 9

Keep Calm and Chevron

...don't stress about your classroom decor! I have just created a turquoise, black, & white chevron classroom bundle!  I am still waiting for that public school job, and therefore, I am constantly thinking about what my classroom theme will eventually be.  I made this bundle so I have options (I am wavering between this theme and a movie theme).  This is my favorite color combo, and I LOVE chevron!!

There are a lot of classroom essentials included in these 70 pages:

*Page 1-2: Clock Numbers (:00, :05, :10 etc.) **I use my fiskars circle punch to punch out black circles to back the numbers before laminating!**
*Page 3-10: Table numbers (small for tables, large to hang) numbers 1-6
*Page 11-21: Calendar Pieces (months, black and turquoise numbers, today/tomorrow/yesterday cards, birthday cards, blank holiday cards)
*Page 22: Homework Page (M,T,W,Th,F,Sat/sun)
*Page 23: Lesson Planning Page (math, science, social studies, reading, writing, other)
*Page 24-30: ABC Word Wall Headers
*Page 31-37: Number Cards (0-10 & two blank cards)
*Page 38-52: Animal Alphabet Cards (including 2 blank and 1 page listing what each picture is)
*Page 53: 2 Name Plates
*Page 54-55: Bulletin Board Borders (Black & Turquoise Chevron)
*Page 56- Blank Gift Bag Labels
*Page 57-61: Welcome Banner Flags
*Page 62-70: ABC Bunting




As always, I'd love to hear your suggestions on what else I can make!

1 comment: