Tuesday, April 22

Word

I love a good quote that can express how I feel, or what I love in a cute and clever way... ya know, like me.  ; )  Lately I have been seeing a lot of cute quotes on pillows and canvases at stores like TJ Maxx and Homegoods.  I bought this one for our bedroom before we even got a house, haha:
This trend is perfect for me because I am obsessed with Microsoft Word and downloading fonts (isn't everyone??) so I've started to make my own.  Here's what I have made so far...
This is for one of my desks in my craft room.  I got the idea from this pillow that I saw at Joss & Main around Christmas time... for way too much money.
... Speaking of Christmas time, Greg and I make our Christmas gifts for family.  Last year, we made family word art for everyone.  We used the same quote, just changed the ending to fit with each person.
I also made these for friends based on their interests or favorite quotes (Pinterest stalking helped with this).
I used dollar store frames, and it was the perfect gift for our "we just bought a new house" budget.
I was on a role, so for New Year's Eve I made a fun, sparkly word art for a little dinner party (apparently I do that now; have dinner parties).  
Most recently I made this one for my Harry Potter book display... yes, you read that correctly!  I decided I'm going to read the series again.
Next, I'll be making word art for my friend's bridal shower and wedding!

You can check out my bathroom word art that I already posted here.  And you can download a free copy of my Christmas word art here!  

What about you, are you loving the word art trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment