Thursday, July 30

Yellow & Grey to Make Your Day!

Hey teacher friends, it's been a while... sorry, I have been busy with my DIY friends (although, I know some of you fall under both categories)! You've probably been too busy enjoying summer vacation to even notice, huh?!

However, that little voice in the back of your head has you thinking about the upcoming school year... doesn't it? I have a classroom bundle just in time for your summer classroom planning!

This time my classroom bundle is for those of you that love yellow paired with grey!


Here's what's included in this 70 page bundle:

*Page 1-2: Clock Numbers (:00, :05, :10 etc.) **I use my fiskars circle punch to punch out black circles to back the numbers before laminating!**
*Page 3-10: Table numbers (small for tables, large to hang) numbers 1-6
*Page 11-21: Calendar Pieces (months, black and turquoise numbers, today/tomorrow/yesterday cards, birthday cards, blank holiday cards)
*Page 22: Homework Page (M,T,W,Th,F,Sat/sun)
*Page 23: Lesson Planning Page (math, science, social studies, reading, writing, other)
*Page 24-30: ABC Word Wall Headers
*Page 31-37: Number Cards (0-10 & three blank cards)
*Page 38-52: Animal Alphabet Cards (including 2 blank and 1 page listing what each picture is)
*Page 53: 2 Name Plates
*Page 54-55: Bulletin Board Borders (Yellow & Grey Chevron)
*Page 56- Blank Gift Bag Labels
*Page 57-61: Welcome Banner Flags
*Page 62-70: ABC Bunting

Here's a close-up preview of some of the items!
 

As always, I'd love to hear your suggestions as to what else I can create to make my classroom bundles even better! Maybe you need cursive letters for your classroom? Let me know! A behavior chart to match? Tell me what you're hoping for!

I also have a movie themed and turquoise, black, and white classroom bundle available in my TpT store!


No comments:

Post a Comment